Accomplished digital business executive in financial services with a proven history of aligning new and emerging technology solutions to support critical business priorities.
AVP, Digital Strategy & Planning, Lincoln Financial Group — 2014-Present
Drive strategic digital initiatives for LFG Distribution (retail and wholesale) in partnership with executive leadership in Marketing, Product, and Sales. Conduct journey mapping exercises and transactional studies to develop enterprise & line of business digital strategies - then position those strategies with senior leaders. Develop digital thought leadership content. Conduct digital evaluations of corporate M&A targets.
Senior Consultant, Digital, Nationwide Funds — 2012-2014
Reported to CMO of Nationwide Mutual Funds with responsibility for all digital, social, mobile and content marketing initiatives as well as technology strategy and implementation. Led a team of marketers and technologists in two states.
- Launched omnichannel content marketing program that drove an 87% new visitor increase, 39% page view increase, 25% time on site increase in first quarter.
- Launched an industry-first fund analysis & comparison tool that exceeded user acquisition goals and drove directly attributed sales of $15mm+ within four months.
- Implemented an automated document production and asset management system to streamline creation of data-heavy marketing material. Reduced staff required for production from 2 FTE’s to 1 FTE and production cycle time from three months to three weeks.
- Migrated two public-facing websites from Documentum to Tridion SDL
Director of Strategy, Realtime Media; Bryn Mawr, PA — 2010-2012
Planned custom digital marketing campaigns and social applications for clients that acquired consumer data. Consulted with clients on media buying, SEM and social media strategies to drive traffic. Analyzed and reported campaign data. Developed strategy to convert a subset of agency services to a scalable application platform, retaining a multi-million dollar media client while reducing cost and creating a new revenue opportunity.
Director of Business Development, Philly.com — 2007-2010
Responsible for developing strategies to increase the effectiveness of media content and advertising. Maximized clients’ advertising ROI with the full array of digital product offerings from philly.com. Also acted as Associate Publisher, “I” Magazine and Real Estate Sales Manager.
- Reworked sales territories and workflows in Real Estate Classified sales, resulting in a 50% headcount reduction while maintaining top annual sales rankings in 2009.
Regional Marketing Director, Lincoln Financial Group — 2004-2007
Marketed variable annuity retirement income solutions to financial advisors and their clients in the wirehouse channel in Northern NJ/Northeastern PA. Traveled throughout the territory conducting face to face meetings, group presentations and educational seminars. Also acted as internal sales team leader and internal wholesaler.
Internal Sales Representative, PLANCO/The Hartford — 2002-2004
Marketed variable annuity retirement income solutions via phone to financial advisors and their clients in all channels in three sales territories across the US. Also acted as interim wholesaler, Hartford Canada Mutual Funds and internal service consultant.
Columbia University in the City of New York — 2000
Business strategy, digital strategy, digitization, Strategic planning, business transformation, technology roadmaps, large scale site integration & portal deployments, Agile development and product ownership, cross functional project leadership, usability & web design, interactive marketing, content management & governance, web analytics, quality assurance, project management
FINRA Series Six (active through June 2014)